Magic eye works with sending to one additional TV only! If you are sending your Foxtel, Austar or Pay TV to multiple TVs you need the Digitech IR extender (as seen below)
IR extender - Foxtel / Pay TV Magic Eye - Change your Foxtel channel from another room (RF)
• When your Foxtel is cabled in with coax cable sending (RF) signal to another room this little device can be plugged in; in about 5 seconds enabling you to change channel in that room; without going out to where the Foxtel box is to change the channel!
• No Power supply - Is powered by the Foxtel box when inserted in the line.
• Extremely easy to install
• Small inconspicuous Ir receiver (the eye)
• Extremely effective & reliable
• Works only with Rf sent foxtel signal(most common)
• This "Magic Eye" remote extender lets you control the TV channels on your digital satellite box from another room in your house. The device connects between the coaxial cable and the aerial socket on the back of the TV. The Eye then sits on top of the TV and users can change the channel with the satellite remote without leaving the room.
• Full menu instructions included
• Attractive silver finish
• 850mm lead between main unit and the 'Magic Eye' LED indicator
• Unit your receive may come in silver or black